You want to gather your management committee, organize a team building event or invite some prestigious clients?
As privately owned, Charles-Henry and Ségolène de Valbray have an eye for details. There are no ‘set packages’, each seminar is truly bespoke. You will be supported by an enthusiastic team, all dedicated to making everything utterly confortable ans easy for you.
With 11 bedrooms, the house can accommodate 19 people in separate beds and up to 24 people in shared beds.
Teambuilding activities can be organized: guided electric bike rides, yoga classes, cooking class, walks in the forest nearby, a range of activities to turn your event into a unique experience.…..
But also what joy in the deepth of winter to seat around the fire place in the drawing room with your colleagues, or during spring or summer to enjoy the 25 acre park or pool setting.
Château de Saint Paterne, is an inspiring location, ideal setting where work and relaxation go hand in hand
CHATEAU DE SAINT PATERNE
- A XVth century château totally renovated with a 25 acre park
- 3km away from the motorway A28
- Family runned, each event is truly bespoke
- 1 large living room, a library and a dining room
- Diners are served in the French traditional way all with candle light
- Aperitif in the park if the weather allows it
- A French cuisine, seasonal, market farm products. Cuisine made by chef Isabelle which sometimes has an mediterranean influence.
- 11 unique rooms or suites
- Heated swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Ping pong table and Badmington on the premises
L’Atelier – MEETING ROOM
- 55 square meter room
- Garden house and brocante style meeting room
- Break meeting room at your disposal at any time with a Nespresso machine, fridge filled of juices, soft drinks and water, hot boiler for tea.